Digital edition online
Classical Music Digital
Classical Music is the authoritative voice of the classical music profession, offering a behind-the-scenes approach to a fast changing industry. Encounter the biggest movers and shakers in the business and read their expert views on the latest news and developments - as they happen.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
- Birmingham Conservatoire: new building, new beginnings
- BBC Phil & RNCM conducting scheme
- Boulez at 90
- Orchestras and austerity
- Mozart 250: Classical Opera’s magnum opus
- Clare Hammond: études and me
- London Mozart Players: staying the course
- Four months’ free membership of the ISM
British & International Music Yearbook
The bible of the classical music industry
- Over 500 pages of detailed listings including publishers, schools, universities, venues, agents, festivals, PR experts, instrument manufacturers, accountants + much more.
- Over 5,000 individual performers, ensembles and composers.
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.