Digital edition online
Classical Music Digital
Classical Music is the authoritative voice of the classical music profession, offering a behind-the-scenes approach to a fast changing industry. Encounter the biggest movers and shakers in the business and read their expert views on the latest news and developments - as they happen.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
- Gergiev at 60: keeping up the tempo
- Borletti-Buitoni Trust: ten years of young talent
- Wagner 200: anniversary festival kicks off
- Daniel Harding: success at home & abroad
- Tine Thing Helseth: the Norwegian star
- Opera making: Guildhall meets Covent Garden
- Scottish Chamber Orchestra 40th anniversary season
- March of the Galliards: chamber ensemble at 20
British & International Music Yearbook
The bible of the classical music industry
- Over 500 pages of detailed listings including publishers, schools, universities, venues, agents, festivals, PR experts, instrument manufacturers, accountants + much more.
- Over 5,000 individual performers, ensembles and composers.
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.