Digital edition online
Classical Music Digital
Classical Music is the authoritative voice of the classical music profession, offering a behind-the-scenes approach to a fast changing industry. Encounter the biggest movers and shakers in the business and read their expert views on the latest news and developments - as they happen.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
- Paul Lewis: Beethoven, Schubert & beyond
- Meet the Maestro: Philippe Jordan in Vienna and Paris
- BCMG: exploring the Sound Investment scheme
- Season preview: unmissable events across the UK
- Christmas special: the year in review
- Donatella Flick: competition returns
- Q&A: Dickon Stainer
- WIN this year’s top CD releases in CM's annual giveaway!
British & International Music Yearbook
The bible of the classical music industry
- Over 500 pages of detailed listings including publishers, schools, universities, venues, agents, festivals, PR experts, instrument manufacturers, accountants + much more.
- Over 5,000 individual performers, ensembles and composers.
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.