Digital edition online
Classical Music Digital
Classical Music is the authoritative voice of the classical music profession, offering a behind-the-scenes approach to a fast changing industry. Encounter the biggest movers and shakers in the business and read their expert views on the latest news and developments - as they happen.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
- LSO Live: Colin Davis anthology marks 100th release
- John Casken: A busy year ahead
- Glyndebourne at 80: Gus Christie interviewed
- Brass & Wind focus: Andy Scott, Onyx Brass & Jasper Rees
- Pablo Heras-Casado: conductor without borders
- Scottish referendum: from the arts’ perspective
- Aurora forever: the very model of a modern orchestra
- ABO/Rhinegold Awards: winners interviewed
British & International Music Yearbook
The bible of the classical music industry
- Over 500 pages of detailed listings including publishers, schools, universities, venues, agents, festivals, PR experts, instrument manufacturers, accountants + much more.
- Over 5,000 individual performers, ensembles and composers.
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.