Digital edition online
Classical Music Digital
Classical Music is the authoritative voice of the classical music profession, offering a behind-the-scenes approach to a fast changing industry. Encounter the biggest movers and shakers in the business and read their expert views on the latest news and developments - as they happen.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
- Christmas 2013: Yuletide musical treats
- Taking stock: Review of the year
- Brantub: our annual CD giveaway
- Early Festivals: Winter and spring events
- Orchestral focus: a snapshot of the sector with the ABO
- New music: Huddersfield preview
- Hilliard hurrah: 40th and final year
- Saffron Hall: First look at new venue
British & International Music Yearbook
The bible of the classical music industry
- Over 500 pages of detailed listings including publishers, schools, universities, venues, agents, festivals, PR experts, instrument manufacturers, accountants + much more.
- Over 5,000 individual performers, ensembles and composers.
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.