Digital edition online
Classical Music Digital
Classical Music is the authoritative voice of the classical music profession, offering a behind-the-scenes approach to a fast changing industry. Encounter the biggest movers and shakers in the business and read their expert views on the latest news and developments - as they happen.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
- Classical Music’s 1,000th issue!/li>
- André Previn: CM’s first cover star remembers the London years
- Go logo: the changing face of classical music branding
- Cumnock Tryst: James MacMillan’s homecoming
- Tours & Travel: Classical Music on the road
- English Touring Opera: success on the move
- Travelling choirs: options for amateur groups
- RFH Organ Series: back to business
British & International Music Yearbook
The bible of the classical music industry
- Over 500 pages of detailed listings including publishers, schools, universities, venues, agents, festivals, PR experts, instrument manufacturers, accountants + much more.
- Over 5,000 individual performers, ensembles and composers.
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.