Digital edition online
Classical Music Digital
Classical Music is the authoritative voice of the classical music profession, offering a behind-the-scenes approach to a fast changing industry. Encounter the biggest movers and shakers in the business and read their expert views on the latest news and developments - as they happen.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
- Matthew Long: best of both worlds
- Alan Davey: 'Let the music do the talking'
- Ukraine: music and civil war
- London Festival of Baroque Music: women in the spotlight
- Czech Phil in the UK: Jiří Bělohlávek takes the band on tour
- Vasko Vassilev: Covent Garden concertmaster
- Meet the maestro: Jonathan Nott
- Brass and wind focus
British & International Music Yearbook
The bible of the classical music industry
- Over 500 pages of detailed listings including publishers, schools, universities, venues, agents, festivals, PR experts, instrument manufacturers, accountants + much more.
- Over 5,000 individual performers, ensembles and composers.
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.