Digital edition online
Classical Music Digital
Classical Music is the authoritative voice of the classical music profession, offering a behind-the-scenes approach to a fast changing industry. Encounter the biggest movers and shakers in the business and read their expert views on the latest news and developments - as they happen.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
- The Proms are go: highlights, interviews, premieres and more
- Universal strategy: a view of the industry from the market leader
- Russian repertoire: Q&A with soprano Joan Rodgers
- Dvora Lewis: Grande Dame of classical PR retires
- The long interval: country house opera this summer
- Cerne surprises: a boutique festival in the Dorset Downs
- Sarah Alexander: the quiet revolutionary reinventing the NYO
- Jennifer Pike: recital repertoire
British & International Music Yearbook
The bible of the classical music industry
- Over 500 pages of detailed listings including publishers, schools, universities, venues, agents, festivals, PR experts, instrument manufacturers, accountants + much more.
- Over 5,000 individual performers, ensembles and composers.
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.