Digital edition online
Choir & Organ Digital
Choir & Organ is the leading independent magazine for all professionals and amateurs in the choral and organ worlds - whether you are an organist, choral director or singer, organ builder, keen listener, or work in publishing or the record industry, Choir & Organ is a must-read wherever you live and work.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
- Bridge passage: the restored 1735 organ in Christ Church Spitalfields
- John Rutter: exclusive interview with Britain’s musical polymath
- Danish Diapason: the new Marcussen for Aalborg’s House of Music
- Carnival classics: widen your horizons with choral works from Brazil
- Keynote speech: Peter Collins reflects on 50 years in organ building
- Premiere league: revisiting works commissioned by the Three Choirs Festival
- Brisbane bonanza: City Hall’s restored ‘Father’ Willis organ
- Italian concerto: discover the choral works of Goffredo Petrassi
Choral Directions supplement
- Guest editor: Harry Christophers
- Previews, premieres & choral highlights for 2015-16
- Mark Padmore and Sarah Connolly look back on their time in The Sixteen
- Planning a Christmas concert, new seasonal releases & more
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.