Digital edition online
Choir & Organ Digital
Choir & Organ is the leading independent magazine for all professionals and amateurs in the choral and organ worlds - whether you are an organist, choral director or singer, organ builder, keen listener, or work in publishing or the record industry, Choir & Organ is a must-read wherever you live and work.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
- Keynote speech: Peter Collins reflects on 50 years in organ building
- Premiere league: revisiting works commissioned by the Three Choirs Festival
- Brisbane bonanza: City Hall’s restored ‘Father’ Willis organ
- Italian concerto: discover the choral works of Goffredo Petrassi
- Period drama: crime and passion in I Fagiolini’s Gesualdo
- Down to a fine art: the striking organ case designs of Suffolk pioneer Jack Penton
- Double exposure: a brace of Harrison & Harrison restorations
- Chinese crackers: dip into a new choral anthology rooted in Asia
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.