Digital edition online
Choir & Organ Digital
Choir & Organ is the leading independent magazine for all professionals and amateurs in the choral and organ worlds - whether you are an organist, choral director or singer, organ builder, keen listener, or work in publishing or the record industry, Choir & Organ is a must-read wherever you live and work.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
- Essex éclat: look in on Britain's largest surviving Georgian organ
- Bob Chilcott: meet the popular composer-conductor
- A modest proposal: Goll proves small organs can still be versatile
- Summer Schools Supplement: discover some new ways to improve your skills
- Sir Andrew Davis: why is the renowned conductor so passionate about the music of Elgar?
- Birmingham’s new Garnier: an ideal vehicle for baroque music
- Arvo Pärt: broaden your choir’s repertoire
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.