Digital edition online
Choir & Organ Digital
Choir & Organ is the leading independent magazine for all professionals and amateurs in the choral and organ worlds – whether you are an organist, choral director or singer, organ builder, keen listener, or work in publishing or the record industry, Choir & Organ is a must-read wherever you live and work.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
- The First Nowell: 600 years of the Christmas carol
- Revisiting the past: Flentrop's Bach organ for Hamburg
- University Challenge: St Andrews at 600, and OUP’s music wing
- Moving with the times: 150 years of the Royal College of Organists
- Trials of life: guide to scholarships for organists and singers
- How to conduct Haydn’s Creation
- Exploring Polish choral repertoire
- WIN the complete Bach cantatas on BIS
Choir & Organ: On Course
Guide to choral conducting, church music and organ courses at over 150 colleges, conservatoires and universities in 17 different countries.
- Types of courses and options
- Key staff
- The RAM's choral conducting course
- Organ facilities at Indiana University
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.