Digital edition online
Choir & Organ Digital
Choir & Organ is the leading independent magazine for all professionals and amateurs in the choral and organ worlds ??? whether you are an organist, choral director or singer, organ builder, keen listener, or work in publishing or the record industry, Choir & Organ is a must-read wherever you live and work.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
- Royal box: exclusive interview with Master of the Queen’s Music, Judith Weir
- Irish pipes: a new Ruffatti organ for Maynooth
- Red-letter days: the development of the Yale Russian Chorus
- Christmas in Cambridge: Stephen Cleobury commissions a carol for King’s
- Swiss Supers: Orgelbau Kuhn celebrates 150 of organ building
- Music to hear: choral settings of Shakespeare
- Set in the city: Flentrop restores the Dutch Church organ
- Boston con brio: 200 years of the Handel and Haydn Society
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.