Digital edition online
Early Music Today Digital
Early Music Today embraces all those who enjoy playing, singing or listening to early music. It spans all aspects of the subject, with features on today's top soloists and ensembles, issues of performance practice, and innovative projects and festivals taking place worldwide.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
Sept - Nov 2015
- The Society of Strange and Ancient Instruments explores 17th-century musical philosophies
- Soprano Elizabeth Watts enthuses about Alessandro Scarlatti
- Fine feathers: EMT revisits Gothic Voices’ chart-topping Hildegard album
June - August 2015
- Stile Antico: the British ensemble celebrates ten years of success
- Broadside ballads: the Carnival Band records the hits of the 17th century
- In Handel’s shadow: Julian Perkins investigates the music of John Christopher Smith
- WIN a copy of the Sixteen on CD!
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.