Digital edition online
Early Music Today Digital
Early Music Today embraces all those who enjoy playing, singing or listening to early music. It spans all aspects of the subject, with features on today's top soloists and ensembles, issues of performance practice, and innovative projects and festivals taking place worldwide.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
March - May 2013
- Gardiner at 70: career reflections and ambitious future plans
- The young and the old: previews of this year’s festivals
- Ruby celebrations: The English Concert celebrate 40 years
- Stile Antico reveal upcoming plans to EMT
December – February 2012
- Joglaresa on their 21st birthday
- A beginner’s guide to the harp
- Modern composers and period performers: the debate
- EMT talks to Frans Brüggen
British & International Music Yearbook
The bible of the classical music industry
- Over 500 pages of detailed listings including publishers, schools, universities, venues, agents, festivals, PR experts, instrument manufacturers, accountants + much more.
- Over 5,000 individual performers, ensembles and composers.
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.