Digital edition online
Early Music Today Digital
Early Music Today embraces all those who enjoy playing, singing or listening to early music. It spans all aspects of the subject, with features on today's top soloists and ensembles, issues of performance practice, and innovative projects and festivals taking place worldwide.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
December 2015 - February 2016
- Pan-Handellers: the Brook Street Band turns 20 enthusiastic as ever for Georg Frideric
- Surround-sound Gabrieli: Stephen Cleobury on new recording technology
- AB Oriente: Renaissance polyphony in Hong Kong
September - November 2015
- The Society of Strange and Ancient Instruments explores 17th-century musical philosophies
- Soprano Elizabeth Watts enthuses about Alessandro Scarlatti
- Fine feathers: EMT revisits Gothic Voices’ chart-topping Hildegard album
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.