Digital edition online
Early Music Today Digital
Early Music Today embraces all those who enjoy playing, singing or listening to early music. It spans all aspects of the subject, with features on today's top soloists and ensembles, issues of performance practice, and innovative projects and festivals taking place worldwide.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
June - August 2014
- Byrd Song: The Cardinall’s Musick celebrate turning 25
- Merry in Morocco: Marrying Tudor and Sufi music in Marrakech
- Gut Instinct: Exploring the world of string-making
- WIN a copy of Handel’s Duetti da Camera on CD
March - May 2014
- Adrian Horsewood takes the helm as EMT’s new editor
- Semper Dowland: Iestyn Davies explores the art of melancholy
- By George: Handel’s charity concerts for the Foundling Museum
- Down Under: we hear about New Zealand’s first early music festival
British & International Music Yearbook
The bible of the classical music industry
- Over 500 pages of detailed listings including publishers, schools, universities, venues, agents, festivals, PR experts, instrument manufacturers, accountants + much more.
- Over 5,000 individual performers, ensembles and composers.
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.