Digital edition online
Early Music Today Digital
Early Music Today embraces all those who enjoy playing, singing or listening to early music. It spans all aspects of the subject, with features on today's top soloists and ensembles, issues of performance practice, and innovative projects and festivals taking place worldwide.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
March - May 2015
- Fabio Bonizzoni: the Italian conductor talks finance and ethics in music
- Acts of God: EMT looks into the fashion for staging oratorios
- Spilling the beans: Franco Fagioli on the music of Nicola Porpora
- WIN Carole Cerasi on CD!
December 2014 - February 2015
- William Christie: the pioneer of French baroque reflects on life at 70
- Singing Shakespeare: how would the Bard’s songs have been performed?
- Sun and snow: EMT previews festivals in London and Malta
- WIN a copy of the Bach Players’ latest CD
British & International Music Yearbook
The bible of the classical music industry
- Over 500 pages of detailed listings including publishers, schools, universities, venues, agents, festivals, PR experts, instrument manufacturers, accountants + much more.
- Over 5,000 individual performers, ensembles and composers.
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.