Digital edition online
Early Music Today Digital
Early Music Today embraces all those who enjoy playing, singing or listening to early music. It spans all aspects of the subject, with features on today's top soloists and ensembles, issues of performance practice, and innovative projects and festivals taking place worldwide.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
December 2014 - February 2015
- William Christie: the pioneer of French baroque reflects on life at 70
- Singing Shakespeare: how would the Bard’s songs have been performed?
- Sun and snow: EMT previews festivals in London and Malta
- WIN a copy of the Bach Players’ latest CD
September - November 2014
- Angela Hewitt: the Canadian pianist on her long-awaited recording of The Art of Fugue
- A lifetime with the lute: Anthony Rooley celebrates turning 70
- Harpsichord decorators: EMT investigates an often overlooked art
- WIN tickets to the Royal Greenwich International Early Music Festival
British & International Music Yearbook
The bible of the classical music industry
- Over 500 pages of detailed listings including publishers, schools, universities, venues, agents, festivals, PR experts, instrument manufacturers, accountants + much more.
- Over 5,000 individual performers, ensembles and composers.
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.