Digital edition online
Early Music Today Digital
Early Music Today embraces all those who enjoy playing, singing or listening to early music. It spans all aspects of the subject, with features on today's top soloists and ensembles, issues of performance practice, and innovative projects and festivals taking place worldwide.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
June - August 2015
- Stile Antico: the British ensemble celebrates ten years of success
- Broadside ballads: the Carnival Band records the hits of the 17th century
- In Handel’s shadow: Julian Perkins investigates the music of John Christopher Smith
- WIN a copy of the Sixteen on CD!
March - May 2015
- Fabio Bonizzoni: the Italian conductor talks finance and ethics in music
- Acts of God: EMT looks into the fashion for staging oratorios
- Spilling the beans: Franco Fagioli on the music of Nicola Porpora
- WIN Carole Cerasi on CD!
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.