- Eleanor Gussman appointed chief executive of Spitalfields Music
Eleanor Gussman has been appointed chief executive of Spitalfields Music.
- ABRSM to launch Classical 100 web-based app for primary schools
The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM) is planning to launch a new web-based app to introduce primary schoolchildren to classical music.
- Håkan Hardenberger to give masterclass for students from three UK music colleges
Students from three UK music colleges will get the chance to work alongside Håkan Hardenberger next year as part of a new partnership between the trumpeter and the Philharmonia Orchestra.
- RCM announces new autumn concert and lecture series
The Royal College of Music (RCM) is launching a new concert series as well as a new strand of talks and debates this autumn.
- Registration for Music Education Expo 2016 opens
Free to attend, fourth annual Expo to take place at new venue of Olympia Central, and incorporate inaugural Musical Theatre & Drama Education Show.
Contents for Music Teacher
- Music at KS4: Ebacc aside, profiling the league table-enhancing options
- New string syllabuses: Refreshed options from Trinity and ABRSM
- Produced in China: Reporting from ZUMC, teaching China’s most employable production graduates
- MT August 2015
- Wind Focus
- Online tips from top player-teachers
Beyond the recorder at first access
30 years of (not only) flutes
What does Suzuki have to offer teachers and schools?