- Youth Music grants to promote inclusivity
Investment programme overhauled, with more focus on supporting diversity
- More Provision Needed for Disabled Children
Lord Lipsey makes an appeal to address the needs of the disabled
- ABRSM's Piano Practice Partner
New app to help pianists practise with separate hands
- Independence for Musical Futures
Funding boost will allow project to become independent from 2015
- Hubs funding boosted to £75m for 2015/16
DfE announces funding for music education hubs of more than £75m for 2015/16
Contents for Music Teacher
- Plastic Fantastic: Richard Llewellyn surveys the synthetic instrument field
- Double Reeds: should you make your own?
- Become a Single-Reed Guru: reed expert Stuart James gives us a crash-course
- Oboe Resources: Geoff Coates gives his product recommendations
- Good in Theory?: Where do ABRSM and TCL differ?
- Use Your Body: Is finger-centric piano teaching all that?
- Outreach to Order: The RSNO's new menu of education projects
- Peer-to-Peer: Music Mark sets out its stall
- Plastic and Woodwind