Music Teacher magazine is the essential meeting point and resource for music education practitioners.
Whether you teach class music, or are a peripatetic/private instrumental teacher, Music Teacher will provide you with invaluable ideas for your teaching, with substantial online lesson materials and a range of practical features. Packed with reviews, news, comment and debate, as well as the latest jobs, professional development opportunities and fantastic special offers, Music Teacher is all you need to teach music.
Contents for Music Teacher
- Teaching The Stars: concert pianists discuss their education
- Learning with Lang Lang: put aside your preconceptions, says Fiona Lau
- Syllabus User Guides: we analyse the new ABRSM and TCL piano music
- Wales International Academy of Voice: Dennis O'Neill stays ahead of the game
- Are We Teaching Theory Wrong?
- Cardiff Service Rises to the Challenge: turning a crisis into an opportunity
View the full contents page for the latest issue here.
Who knows best? You, or the person holding the money? If you were in any other business than education, the answer would be obvious, and it wouldn’t be the ﬁrst option listed.
Continue reading the editorial...
Music Teacher available at even more newsagents
Music Teacher is now available at leading newsagents throughout the UK. An initiative called Just Ask! has been launched to help you order your favourite magazines. The scheme aims to raise awareness of how newsagents can stock, order and in some cases even deliver magazines to your home.
So, if you are still having trouble finding a copy, just download the form below and return it to your newsagent to ensure you get your copy of Music Teacher every month.
Download Just Ask form