- NYMAZ funding to research digital music education
New methods of education to benefit those living in isolated areas
- Christmas Carol Competition amongst new BBC projects
BBC announces its winter choral programming
- Leslie East to take reins at ABCD in new year
Awards, presentations and masterclasses at the ABCD's 29th convention
- GCSE results 2014: the breakdown
Statistics for Music GCSE grades 2014
- Friday Afternoons seeks young songwriter
Young composers invited to set music to folk text
Contents for Music Teacher
- Plastic Fantastic: Richard Llewellyn surveys the synthetic instrument field
- Double Reeds: should you make your own?
- Become a Single-Reed Guru: reed expert Stuart James gives us a crash-course
- Oboe Resources: Geoff Coates gives his product recommendations
- Good in Theory?: Where do ABRSM and TCL differ?
- Use Your Body: Is finger-centric piano teaching all that?
- Outreach to Order: The RSNO's new menu of education projects
- Peer-to-Peer: Music Mark sets out its stall
- Plastic and Woodwind