Music Teacher magazine is the essential meeting point and resource for music education practitioners.
Whether you teach class music, or are a peripatetic/private instrumental teacher, Music Teacher will provide you with invaluable ideas for your teaching, with substantial online lesson materials and a range of practical features. Packed with reviews, news, comment and debate, as well as the latest jobs, professional development opportunities and fantastic special offers, Music Teacher is all you need to teach music.
Contents for Music Teacher
- Let's put on a show: new musicals for your school
- Teaching acting: get the best from your students
- Studying musical theatre in London
- Checklist: musical theatre trips
- Expo 2015 preview
- Pro Corda's Young String Experience
- Every class its own orchestra: James MacMillan discovers a fascinating school project
- New releases, including Christmas music, from the major publishers
- Create your own app
- London Music Masters' first graduates shine
- Get some Europe in your CV: the thriving Erasmus scheme
View the full contents page for the latest issue here.
Music Teacher available at even more newsagents
Music Teacher is now available at leading newsagents throughout the UK. An initiative called Just Ask! has been launched to help you order your favourite magazines. The scheme aims to raise awareness of how newsagents can stock, order and in some cases even deliver magazines to your home.
So, if you are still having trouble finding a copy, just download the form below and return it to your newsagent to ensure you get your copy of Music Teacher every month.
Download Just Ask form