- Expo Fanfare Composition Competition winners announced
Delegates attending this year’s Music Expo will be treated to a performance of two specially commissioned fanfares.
- Funding for young instrumentalists from Awards for Young Musicians
Awards for Young Musicians have just released details on this year's funding scheme.
- New head of research for Guildhall
- Glyndebourne opens training scheme for young singers
Glyndebourne is now recruiting for a new scheme to help young singers pursue professional training.The Glyndebourne Academy is for singers with exceptional potential aged 16-26 whose circumstances, whether economic, social or geographic, have prevented them from following a traditional path towards a career.
- Courses for young choristers, organists and instrumentalists with the RSCM
Contents for Music Teacher
- The World Choir Games: get your choir some international recognition
- Global Opportunities: overseas competitions
- How to Teach World Music
- Nordic Unrest: the Icelandic music teachers' strike
- Global Teacher Training: Andy Gleadhill reports from a unique trip to Malaysia
- MusicFirst: the results are in for the 'online classroom'
- Expo Inspirations: head of content Thomas Lydon explains his thinking
- Junior Academy turns 80
- Across the Great Divide: bridging the gap between academics and teachers
- Scratch Cello: Fiona Lau takes another Grade 1
- Global Music