- Conference programme announced for Music Education Expo
Taking place on 25 and 26 February 2016 at Olympia Central, London, the event will offer two days of high-quality CPD, networking opportunities and the chance to try out hundreds of products.
- Nicola Benedetti appointed vice-president of NCOGB
The violinist is an alumnus of the NCO, having been appointed leader at the age of eight.
- October issue out now!
- First RSNO Composers’ Hub participants selectedThe new initiative will develop the talents of individuals in the early stages of their careers.
- RNCM launches UK's first four-year degree in popular musicThe Royal Northern College of Music is launching the UK’s first ever four-year BMus (Hons) degree in popular music on 1 October.
Contents for Music Teacher
- Man at the top: ABRSM’s new chief executive, Michael Elliott
- Magna Songs: A project in four Wiltshire special schools, inspired by the ideals of Magna Carta
- Inclusive instruments: The many options and opportunities in assistive technology
- Drake Music Scotland: Why the charity is campaigning in support of musicians with disabilities
- MT October 2015
- Strings focus
Miloš on his own education – and the burden of the classical tradition
Pro Corda and ChamberStudio
The RNCM’s unorthodox new violin professor
Double bass and viola
How teachers can help protect these endangered species