Music Teacher magazine is the essential meeting point and resource for music education practitioners.
Whether you teach class music, or are a peripatetic/private instrumental teacher, Music Teacher will provide you with invaluable ideas for your teaching, with substantial online lesson materials and a range of practical features. Packed with reviews, news, comment and debate, as well as the latest jobs, professional development opportunities and fantastic special offers, Music Teacher is all you need to teach music.
Contents for Music Teacher
- Ukuleles in the classroom
- New for the uke: we take a look at the best new study guides, methods and music on the market
- New band kit: Al Summers takes his pick of the best new products
- Developing a primary music curriculum
- Reimagine, recompose: How to use existing material to free your imagination
- CPD for string teachers: ESTA upscales
- Pro Tools: full educational review
View the full contents page for the latest issue here.
Get in! Academic standards at St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School in Basildon were on track at the end of the last school year, and James Rhodes and the tv crew from Fresh One Productions kept the headteacher onside.
Continue reading the editorial...
Music Teacher available at even more newsagents
Music Teacher is now available at leading newsagents throughout the UK. An initiative called Just Ask! has been launched to help you order your favourite magazines. The scheme aims to raise awareness of how newsagents can stock, order and in some cases even deliver magazines to your home.
So, if you are still having trouble finding a copy, just download the form below and return it to your newsagent to ensure you get your copy of Music Teacher every month.
Download Just Ask form