- Key Data on Hubs Published
Seventy-six per cent of secondary schools 'engaged with hubs on one or more core roles'
- Milton Keynes Music Teachers Bounce Back from Redundancy
The Musicians’ Union (MU) is supporting its members who have set up Milton Keynes Music Co-operative, which launched this week.
- New Music Scholarship at Christ's Hospital
Christ’s Hospital School has announced a new music scholarship in memory of Sir Colin Davis, who was a pupil at the school from 1939 to 1945.
- Discord at the NCO
Rival website calls for resignation of trustees
- £21.3 million of music service funding under threat
ISM ramps up 'Protect Music Education' campaign in protest
Contents for Music Teacher
- Conservatoire Performance: What can our elite institutions do for your career?
- Professional Development: John Kelleher rounds up the best courses on offer
- The Value of a Music Degree: Tony Cliff spells it out
- Making the Grades: the maverick Nationwide Examinations
- Behind the Examiner's Desk: what are examiners looking for?
- The Full English: The English Folk Song and Dance Society's biggest education project to date
- Vocal Clinic: Singing through the break
- All Together Now: The final instalment of Patrick Gazard's definitive guide to setting up a music ensemble