Music Teacher magazine is the essential meeting point and resource for music education practitioners.
Whether you teach class music, or are a peripatetic/private instrumental teacher, Music Teacher will provide you with invaluable ideas for your teaching, with substantial online lesson materials and a range of practical features. Packed with reviews, news, comment and debate, as well as the latest jobs, professional development opportunities and fantastic special offers, Music Teacher is all you need to teach music.
Jazz & Rock
- Rock your syllabus: Matt Allen argues for meeting your students at their taste
- BIMM: the college where you learn direct from industry veterans
- Can hip-hop work in your classroom?
- ABO: reaching out to youth orchestras
- Teaching sounds and symbols at Key Stage 2
- Reviewer focus: our bassoon and flute correspondents give their product recommendations
- Q&A: Sir James Galway talks about his online flute tutor First Flute
- Month Online
- Lunch break: your monthly dose of musical puzzles
- Preview of this month's online teaching materials
Our dedicated customer service team is here to help.
Please click for full details of how to contact us.