Music Teacher magazine is the essential meeting point and resource for music education practitioners.
Whether you teach class music, or are a peripatetic/private instrumental teacher, Music Teacher will provide you with invaluable ideas for your teaching, with substantial online lesson materials and a range of practical features. Packed with reviews, news, comment and debate, as well as the latest jobs, professional development opportunities and fantastic special offers, Music Teacher is all you need to teach music.
- Teaching The Stars: concert pianists discuss their education
- Learning with Lang Lang: put aside your preconceptions, says Fiona Lau
- Syllabus User Guides: we analyse the new ABRSM and TCL piano music
- Wales International Academy of Voice: Dennis O'Neill stays ahead of the game
- Are We Teaching Theory Wrong?
- Cardiff Service Rises to the Challenge: turning a crisis into an opportunity
- Q&A: Incoming Music Mark chair Graeme Smith
- Practical classroom tech
- Ideas Bank
- Lunch break: your monthly helping of musical puzzles
- Preview of this month's online teaching materials
Our dedicated customer service team is here to help.
Please click for full details of how to contact us.