Music Teacher magazine is the essential meeting point and resource for music education practitioners.
Whether you teach class music, or are a peripatetic/private instrumental teacher, Music Teacher will provide you with invaluable ideas for your teaching, with substantial online lesson materials and a range of practical features. Packed with reviews, news, comment and debate, as well as the latest jobs, professional development opportunities and fantastic special offers, Music Teacher is all you need to teach music.
- Vocal and Choral Focus
- The work of the Voices Foundation
- Preview of the ABCD Convention in Oxford
- Portrait of the David Idowu Choir
- Teaching keyboard: a guide for piano teachers Part Two
- Profile of music education consultant Bill Martin
- Mix Pixie: A quick and easy route to CDs of school performances
- Diary of a new head of music
- Secondary music teachers' bible:modelling
- Peri's Diary: Voice coach Frith Trezevant
- The month online
- Preview of this month's online teaching materials
Our dedicated customer service team is here to help.
Please click for full details of how to contact us.