Digital edition online
Opera Now Digital
Opera Now provides a unique and all-encompassing perspective on the international opera scene through its lively and colourful mix of news, reviews, interviews, travel articles and commentary.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
- Special edition curated by guest editor Plácido Domingo!
- The Operalia effect: how a competition can change lives
- Domingo's divas: eight great ladies on singing with Plácido
- Zarzuela nights: the sounds of Domingo’s homeland
- Jessica Pratt: on the high road
- Director’s cut: the complex art of staging operas
- On location: can opera resist the forces of globalisation?
- Hitting the bull’s-eye: Gerald Finley sings Rossini’s William Tell
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.