Digital edition online
Opera Now Digital
Opera Now provides a unique and all-encompassing perspective on the international opera scene through its lively and colourful mix of news, reviews, interviews, travel articles and commentary.
To access your free digital edition, simply sign up or log-in below.
- Jessica Pratt: on the high road
- Director’s cut: the complex art of staging operas
- On location: can opera resist the forces of globalisation?
- Hitting the bull’s-eye: Gerald Finley sings Rossini’s William Tell
- Komische Oper Berlin: daring to be different
- Curtain up in Cuba: a new era for opera in Havana
- Royal seduction: King Roger makes his Covent Garden debut
- WIN 10 complete Donizetti operas on CD
Sign in or complete our quick registration form
All required fields are marked with an *.