Applications for the CMF Artist Programme are now open.
Those selected for the two-year scheme will start in September 2018, and will receive:
- Mentoring from senior business-people through collaborations with City firms.
- Artistic mentoring from established, acclaimed international players
- A series of tailored professional development workshops and seminars; subjects include tax and financial management, networking, presentation skills, contracts and legal issues, agents, PR, social media, pitching to venues and festivals, and programming
- Engagements in CMF-produced events, festivals and residencies
- Promotional tools such as a new website designed and tailored to the artist’s requirements, high quality recording, and high quality photos, film and videos
- Day-to-day access to the artist manager, who works like an agent to secure as many live concert bookings as possible
- Help and support curating performances, which may include new commissions
The deadline for applications is 12pm on 30 April.