CMF artists in October 2016
Applications for CMF Artist Programme now open2:23, 5th March 2018
Applications for the CMF Artist Programme are now open.
Those selected for the two-year scheme will start in September 2018, and will receive:
- Mentoring from senior business-people through collaborations with City firms.
- Artistic mentoring from established, acclaimed international players
- A series of tailored professional development workshops and seminars; subjects include tax and financial management, networking, presentation skills, contracts and legal issues, agents, PR, social media, pitching to venues and festivals, and programming
- Engagements in CMF-produced events, festivals and residencies
- Promotional tools such as a new website designed and tailored to the artist’s requirements, high quality recording, and high quality photos, film and videos
- Day-to-day access to the artist manager, who works like an agent to secure as many live concert bookings as possible
- Help and support curating performances, which may include new commissions
The deadline for applications is 12pm on 30 April.
Subscribe to Classical Music magazine in print, digital or bundle format now to get more news, features and information. Click here for more details on our fantastic offers!