Applications open for Young Classical Artists Trust9:00, 13th February 2020
Applications are now open for the annual Young Classical Artists Trust (YCAT) auditions.
Selected artists will receive:
- Three to five years of international management (jointly with Concert Artists Guild in New York)
- Regular marketing to 5,000 promoters and concert halls worldwide
- High-quality publicity materials and professional photo shoots
- Diary of engagements worldwide including guaranteed performances at YCAT Wigmore Hall lunchtime series and at the Merkin Concert Hall in New York
- Live recordings of selected performances
Categories for the 2020 auditions are:
- Piano solo
- Piano (chamber/accompaniment)
- Woodwind, brass and percussion
- Ensembles (3-6 perfomers)
The deadline for applications and video submissions is 27 March 2020 at 5pm.
Semi-final auditions will take place on 27-28 April 2020. The public final auditions will take place on 29 May 2020 at Wigmore Hall.
For further details, visit ycat.co.uk/audition-information.