Health and wellbeing conference at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire1:06, 10th June 2019
Thistle Music is presenting a one-day conference on 13 July at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire.
Visitors will be able to attend workshops and talks relating to therapies, methods and practices surrounding physical and mental health and wellbeing for musicians.
- Alexander Technique
- Yoga and pilates for musicians
- Hearing tests and protection
- Mindfulness and stress therapy
- Aromatherapy massage
- Hypnosis and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Performing coaching and movement
There will be taster sessions with therapists available for one-to-one consultations and advice.
Tickets are £10 (£5 concessions) and are available at the Royal Birmingham Conservatoire box office. All profits will be donated to Help Musicians UK.