Temple Church, London
Temple Music announces spring 2019 programme12:31, 27th November 2018
Now in its 15th year, Temple Music offers chamber music, song recitals and choral concerts in Temple, London.
- Iestyn Davies will perform works by Michael Nyman in celebration of the composer’s 75th birthday (26 March)
- Matthew Rose, Katherine Broderick, Anna Tillbrook, Jan Schmolck and friends present a programme of contemporary works, followed by Strauss’s Metamorphosen (30 April)
- Temple Church Choir and the Temple Youth Choir will perform a concert of sacred music (28 Feburary)
- On 23 May, the Temple Church Choir will be joined by the Outcry Ensemble to perform an all-Haydn programme, including Symphony No 73 and the Nelson Mass
- A special Valentine’s Day programme of love songs by Brahms and Schumann, performed by Gemma Summerfield, Fleur Barron, James Way and Julien van Mellaerts
- Julius Drake will be joined by Nicky Spence, Barbara Kozelj, Roderick Williams, Sofia Fomina and Sarah Connolly on various occasions throughout the year
Subscribe to Classical Music magazine in print, digital or bundle format now to get more news, features and information. Click here for more details on our fantastic offers!