The Benedetti Foundation presents new Virtual Mini Sessions4:42, 30th June 2020
The Benedetti Foundation will present a series of short, focused workshops over July and August.
The Virtual Mini Sessions follow the success of an online series hosted by the Foundation in May.
There will be separate workshops for young people, music students, recent graduates, instrumental teachers and adult learners.
The workshops will be in the form of practical sessions, concentrating on technique, physicality and wellbeing, as well as discussion sessions and a focus on professional and personal development for students and teachers, the Foundation said.
They will be delivered by world-class musicians and educators.
There will be a small fee for the mini sessions but bursaries are available.
Over July and August, the following workshops will be delivered:
School Age String Players
- Vibrato, an intensive learning course for violinists and violists (July) and cellists and bassists (August)
- Beginner Basics – workshops for upper strings (violin & viola) and lower Strings (cellos & basses)
- Shifty Shifts – upper strings, cellos & basses
- Young people, aged 16+, are also invited to join the Music Students, Recent Graduates Sessions.
Instrumental Teachers, Music Students, Graduates and Adult Learners
- Sessions for Music Students and Recent Graduates
- Instrumental Teachers’ Sessions
- Building a Kodaly inspired music programme in Primary School
- Violin Basics for Adult Learners
To get involved sign up at www.benedettifoundation.org/mini-sessions