Photo credit: Sim Canetty-Clarke
Opera Awards Foundation Auction open10:41, 13th September 2017
The Opera Awards Foundation Auction is now open for bids.
- The chance to shadow the stage manager during a performance of Aida and watch from the wings. Also includes two tickets to the performance for your guests.
- Two tickets to the Royal Opera House’s Lucia di Lammermoor and Opera: Power, Passion & Politics at the V&A. Plus post-theatre dinner at J. Sheekey and a night’s stay at the gorgeous Haymarket Hotel.
- A champagne afternoon tea for you and two friends at The Dorchester with soprano Dame Felicity Lott, a patron of the International Opera Awards.
- A private recital by tenor Stuart Skelton, artistic ambassador to the Opera Awards Foundation.
- Dinner with tenor Bryan Hymel and his wife, soprano Irini Kyriakidou, in one of the private rooms at Belgravia dining club Mosimann’s.
- Two tickets to see Anna Netrebko and Yusif Eyvazov live in concert at the Royal Albert Hall, and a chance to meet them backstage after the show. Also includes a pre-show dinner at Verdi restaurant.
- Two tickets to a press night in the Sam Wanamaker Playhouse Winter Selection and after-party passes. Also includes a pre-show dinner at The Swan at the Globe.
- Tickets to the opening performance of Ballet Zürich’s Anna Karenina at the 2018 Hong Kong Arts Festival.
- An afternoon at Opera Rara HQ in Shoreditch, looking around its library of rare bel canto scores and literature.
To submit your bid, or for more information on the Gala Dinner, call 0207 104 2057 or email email@example.com.
Subscribe to Opera Now magazine in print, digital or bundle format now to get more news, features and information. Click here for more details on our fantastic offers!