Metropolitan Opera | The story behind the chandeliers
Drawing on archival material and recent interviews, The Opera House chronicles the creation of the Metropolitan Opera’s storied home of the last 50 years. Clip from the documentary by Susan Froemke.
Our lovingly captured short-form documentaries offer a succinct glimpse into the world of festivals, manufacturers and institutions, with exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes footage. Prepare to be drawn in to our subject’s worlds as they take us on a journey of historic events, creative processes and craftsmanship.
- Metropolitan Opera |The trouble with the turntable
- Metropolitan Opera | Leontyne Price on opening the new Met
- Metropolitan Opera | The story behind the chandeliers
- Thousands of Miles | Kate Lindsey with Baptiste Trotignon
- Three Choirs Festival at 300
- The Phoenix Interviews: Part VIII – Rachnmaninov Prelude Op 32 No 2, Anton Lyakhovsky
- The Phoenix Interviews: Part VII – Why Phoenix?
- The Phoenix Interviews: Part VI – String Technology
- The Phoenix Interviews: Part V – Carbon Fibre Actions
- The Phoenix Interviews Part IV – Carbon Fibre Soundboards
- The Phoenix Interviews: Part III – Meeting Udo Schmidt Steingraeber
- The Phoenix Interviews: Part II – Bösendorfer-Phoenix Rises from the Ashes
- The Phoenix Interviews: Part I – Early Piano Fascination
- Discovering Merton College’s Dobson organ