Rhinegold products are specifically designed to inform, inspire and entertain teachers, parents, music-lovers, students and professionals. From teaching notes on the latest ABRSM piano syllabus to glossy calendars showcasing stunning organs from around the world, we’ve got something for everyone!
Detailed listings for a range of products and services, including: agents, performers, venues, competitions, retailers, schools, suppliers, associations and more.
Our range of digital and printed teaching aids for music and drama teachers offer practical ideas to use in your teaching, whether you’re newly qualified or very experienced! Select individual images to find out more.
Our range of supplements are produced in collaboration with three magazines: Music Teacher, Choir & Organ and Classical Music. Each supplement contains news, in-depth features, practical advice and comprehensive listings. Includes the Rhinegold Legends of Music series. Select individual covers to find out more.
Digital guides, available to download and share for free. These invaluable guides offer practical advice and information to aid decision-making and inspire creativity. Please note: you must be logged in to view these guides.
- Student Guide to Drama Education 2019-20 Download
- Parent Guide to Music Education 2019-20 Download
- Competitions 2019 Download
- Teachers’ Guide to School Theatre Download
- Student Guide to Music Education 2018-19 Download
- Parent Guide to Music Education 2018-19 Download
- Teachers’ Guide to Performing Arts Trips Download
- Instrument Buyers Guide Download
Calendars & books
From essays on the neo-classical organ to tips for aspiring musicians, books and calendar are great for present ideas! Select individual covers to find out more.