All-new magazine for drama educators, available from September11:24, 11th July 2019
Teaching Drama has for many years been an essential resource in enabling drama teachers and educators to inform their practice.
In our quest to improve the magazine to support you in your roles, we are relaunching as an exciting new magazine, Drama & Theatre, from your next issue at the start of term. This magazine will bring you all the ideas and inspiration you need in a fresh new format.
The new, longer magazine will continue to feature:
- News on all the latest developments in the theatre education world
- Reviews of books, productions, web-resources and workshops
- Listings of workshops for drama educators and students, UK-wide
- Practitioner focus pages
- Drama games, strategies and lesson plans
- Course guides for higher education
Whilst now incorporating:
- More content which is practically useful and applicable to your teaching
- New regular sections for primary, backstage and technical, performing arts and one-to-one drama teaching
- A new ‘plays’ section incorporating features and reviews about plays for performance and for study
- A new ‘secret teacher’ column allowing readers to contribute their experiences
- More political engagement and campaigning to support the future of arts education.
The first issue of Drama & Theatre will be released at the start of the new term in September. Start the new academic year with this fantastic resource by subscribing today.